- One G-Pass to see a Sacramento Kings basketball game
- Where: Sleep Train Arena
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for one G-Pass for upper-level sideline seating ($34 value)
- $28 for one G-Pass for lower-level corner seating ($59 value)
For each option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Memphis Grizzlies on Sunday, November 17, at 3 p.m.
- Against the Phoenix Suns on Tuesday, November 19, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
On November 17, the Sacramento Kings face off against the Memphis Grizzlies, giving the Kings a chance to make a statement with a big win against a team that made it to last year's Western Conference Finals. Two days later, the kings takes on Pacific Division rivals the Phoenix Suns, a young team that has jumped out of the gate to an impressive 5-2 start. As the action unfolds on-court, lion mascot Slamson mans the sidelines, dishing out high-fives and antelope-hunting tips to fans as the Kings' dancers execute dazzling routines.
First known as the Rochester Royals, the Sacramento Kings' lineage dates back to the NBA's first seasons in the 1940s. They claimed the league title in 1951 and have made more than two dozen postseason appearances since, including a stretch from 1999 to 2006 in which they reached the playoffs every year. As a franchise, the Kings had several homes until the '85–'86 season, when they finally moved from Kansas City to Sacramento after years of slipping all over the court in their wet snow boots.