- $18 for two tickets to a Friday show or four tickets to a Thursday or Sunday show (up to $74 value)
- When: Thursdays at 8 p.m., Fridays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m., Sundays at 7 p.m.
- Click here to see the full schedule
Sacramento Punch Line requires a two-drink minimum per person, which is not included in this Groupon.
- Bret Ernst (January 14–15, 17)
- Jermaine Fowler (January 21–22, 24)
- Jeff Garcia (February 5, 7)
- Tom Rhodes (February 11–12)
Punch Line Sacramento
Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage. Before the show begins, servers take drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.