- $12 for one ticket to see Michael Yo (up to $25.40 value)
- When: Friday, July 31 or Saturday, August 1 at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Where: Sacramento Punch Line
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m. for the 8 p.m. shows; 9:45 p.m. for the 10 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to see the seating chart
Enigmatic comedian, E! celebrity correspondent, and Chelsea Lately regular Michael Yo celebrates tawdry humor and base instincts in his standup act. With a keen wit and a penchant for hobnobbing, Yo unleashes material based on his Hollywood expertise and dating inexpertise, as well as his experiences growing up biracial.
Punch Line Sacramento
Surrounded by a sea of tables drenched in red light, the central stage of Sacramento Punch Line presents a lineup of the country’s top touring comedians. For 20 years, the club has been canning the cackles of audiences, featuring sidesplitting stars such as D.L. Hughley, Dave Chappelle, and Chris Rock before they broke onto the national stage. With a first-come, first-served policy, audience members can arrive early at the intimate theater to snag a table close to the stage. Before the show begins, servers take drink orders for beer, cocktails, soda, or sparkling water.