What You'll Get
Both laughter and tears can be cathartic, but only laughter is OK in front of your dog. Laugh until you cry with this deal.
For $18, you get a choice of the following (up to a $74 total value):
- Two tickets to a Friday-night show
- Four tickets to a Thursday- or Sunday-night show
- Thursday and Friday shows usually start at 8 p.m., with an additional 10 p.m. performance on Friday. Sunday shows usually start at 7 p.m.
- Seating: general admission
- Doors open one hour before showtime.
- Tickets are not valid for any special events or shows with a regular price higher than $18.50 per ticket.
- Two-drink minimum applies to all shows.
- Ticket values include all fees. Click to see the full calendar.<p>
Mo Mandel (August 29–September 1)
As seen on Chelsea Lately, Modern Family, Happy Endings, Conan, and Comedy Central<p> Warning: a bad word and some mature themes<p> <iframe width="450" height="243" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/PwpHQG7k11U?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"></iframe>
**[Darryl Lenox](http://www.darryllenox.com/) (September 12–15)**
Comedian seen on Conan, BET's Comic View, and Comedy Central, whose comedy album, Blind Ambition, was named one of the [Top 5 Best Comedy Albums of 2012](http://www.stagetimemagazine.com/2012/12/27/best-comedy-albums-2012/2/) by Stagetime Magazine.
Warning: contains racial humor and a nuanced dissection of Canadian society.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Redeem starting day of purchase for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name provided at checkout at Sacramento Punch Line. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Sacramento Punch Line's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 18+. Not valid for special events or shows with a regular price higher than $18.50 per ticket. 2 drink min./person required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.