What You'll Get
- $10 for one ticket to Sacrifice (up to $20 value)
- When: Saturday, March 21, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pike Performing Arts Center
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- The Plot: Two families—one African-American, one Latino—become brownstone neighbors, and when their grown children fall for one another, the resulting collision of personal history, American history, and familial expectations forces each family member to question what they hold most dear.
- For Fans Of: August: Osage County and Guess Who
- Cast Quotes: “It’s a play that deals with the vagaries and intricacies of racism,” says Janet Maykus (“Sammy”), and Brittany Crone (“Ana”) adds, “It’s a beautiful story riddled with lots of jokes and hilarity that everyone can relate to.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 3/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pike Performing Arts Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects MayDay Filmworks' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.