What You'll Get
Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this deal.
- One ticket to Bon Jovi: Because We Can - The Tour
- When: Sunday, April 14, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Wells Fargo Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $30 for sections 302–¬307 or 317¬–322 (up to a $59.50 value)
- $75 for sections 102–103 (mid/rear), 104–106, 114–116, or 117–118 (mid/rear) (up to a $150.50 value)
- $100 for sections 102–103 or 117–118 (front) (up to a $203.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
With more than 125 million records sold, more than 2,700 concerts performed, and a million faces seen and rocked, Bon Jovi has carved out a New Jersey–size place in the rock pantheon. The band’s current trek into stadiums and arenas around the world solidifies its status as the world’s most pleasing natural phenomenon after pizza volcanoes. Bona fide Bon Jovi fans can hope to hear songs from the band’s most recent chart-topping album, What About Now, along with classic smash hits such as “Livin’ on a Prayer,” “You Give Love a Bad Name,” and “It’s My Life.” Remind the city that it was built upon subterranean deposits of liquid rock ‘n’ roll with a night of rollicking, riffing, and sentimental sing-alongs.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 14, 2013. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 4/14 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Wells Fargo Arena. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects AEG Live's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.