Families can experience and interact with nature, as well as learn about conservation through daily shows and tours
About This Deal
- Online reservation required
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- FAQ’s for visiting can be found here.
- Please check daily schedule of events for open activities.
- Complimentary parking
- Amenities: wagon rentals
Safari Niagara is operating under added restrictions and guidelines, in accordance with the rules and recommendations put in place by the Province of Ontario, in an effort to keep the community safe. They have enhanced physical distancing and sanitation measures for the safety of their guests meaning they are operating at a limited capacity with timed entry tickets as well. To ensure entry, they are asking that all visitors book their tickets online prior to arrival whenever possible.
Need To Know
About Safari Niagara
Born from a hobby farm of landscaper and family man Stephen J. Tykolis, Safari Niagara is a private-owned nature park where all ages and abilities nurture their sweet spot for animals and adventure. Paved pathways lead families from exhibit to exhibit, past playgrounds and paddleboat-laden ponds, as well as attractions like the SkyQuest ropes course and Safari Speedway pedal karts. Day camps and educational opportunities further Safari Niagara's vision: for visitors to experience one-on-one connections with nature.
- The animals: From birds to mammals to reptiles, more than 1,000 exotic and domestic animals call this 150-acre facility home.
- Conservation: This accredited zoo plays an important role in biodiversity by participating in international breeding programs; a partnership with Niagara College's Society for Ecological Restoration benefits the Safari's natural environment.
- Education: Guests of all ages can pick a staff member's brain about their favorite animals during daily presentations that spotlight reptiles, rhinos, monkeys, and more.