Families can experience and interact with nature, as well as learn about conservation through daily shows, tours and fun things to do.
About This Deal
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- Admission valid for June 11- October 10.
- FAQ’s for visiting can be found here
- Check daily schedule of events
- Complimentary parking
- Not all attractions are open in May or after Labour Day
- Fun for familes, kids, and adults
- Things to do such as- zoo exhibits, splash pad, carousel, paddle boats and more
About Safari Niagara
Born from a hobby farm of landscaper and family man Stephen J. Tykolis, Safari Niagara is a private-owned nature park where all ages and abilities nurture their sweet spot for animals and adventure. Paved pathways lead families from exhibit to exhibit, past playgrounds and paddleboat-laden ponds, as well as attractions like the SkyQuest ropes course and Safari Speedway pedal karts. Day camps and educational opportunities further Safari Niagara's vision: for visitors to experience one-on-one connections with nature.
- The animals: From birds to mammals to reptiles, more than 1,000 exotic and domestic animals call this 150-acre facility home.
- Conservation: This accredited zoo plays an important role in biodiversity by participating in international breeding programs; a partnership with Niagara College's Society for Ecological Restoration benefits the Safari's natural environment.
- Education: Guests of all ages can pick a staff member's brain about their favorite animals during daily presentations that spotlight reptiles, rhinos, monkeys, and more.