- One G-Pass to a Saint Louis Billikens men’s basketball game
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $6 for one upper-level end seat (a $17 value)
- $10 for one upper-level corner seat (a $25 value)
- $16 for one upper-level side seat (a $37 value)<p>
For all seating options, choose from the following games:
- Against Wofford College on Saturday, December 14, at 7 p.m.
- Against Indiana State University on Wednesday, December 18, at 7 p.m.
- Against North Carolina A&T on Saturday, December 21, at 3 p.m.
- Against Yale University on Saturday, January 4, at 4:30 p.m.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
The Scouting Report
The 2012–13 season was a banner campaign for the Billikens men’s team, as they parlayed a 28–7 record into an Atlantic 10 championship title and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament’s third round. Last year’s success placed high expectations on the Billikens, and so far, the team hasn’t folded or even lightly creased under the pressure. With this season’s first month complete, the Billikens have sizzled to a 7–2 start. They’ve thumped opponents by an average of nearly 20 points per game during those victories, highlighted by a 68-43 dismantling of Rockhurst this past Tuesday. In front of frenzied home crowds, the Billikens will look to continue their winning ways over the coming weeks, including a face-off with Yale right before conference play begins in early January.
1 S Compton Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103