The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Saint Louis Billikens men's basketball game
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: One hour before tip-off
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $6 for one upper-level end seat (a $17 value)
- $10 for one upper-level corner seat (a $25 value)
- $16 for one upper-level side seat (a $37 value)
For all seating options, choose from the following games:
- Against the George Washington University Colonials on Saturday, February 22, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Duquesne University Dukes on Thursday, February 27, at 7 p.m.
- Against the University of Dayton Flyers on Wednesday, March 5, at 8 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
The Scouting Report
With a 28–7 record, an Atlantic–10 championship, and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament's third round, last year's success placed high expectations on the Billikens entering this season. And so far, the squad has lived up to its high billing, rattling off a 17–2 record in its first 19 games to earn a spot among the NCAA's top 25 teams. They've also raced to the top of the Atlantic–10 standings, besting their first four opponents, including a thrilling, 59–58 victory at Rhode Island and a 70–48 romp over Fordham. Senior tandem Dwayne Evans and Jordair Jett have emerged as the team's undisputed leaders, pacing their offensive attack and making sure that underclassmen aren't too afraid to sleep when staying in unfamiliar hotels.