- Saint Louis University Billikens men’s basketball game against the Rockhurst University Hawks
- When: Tuesday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Chaifetz Arena
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $6 for one upper-level end seat (a $17 value)
- $10 for one upper-level corner seat (a $25 value)
- $16 for one upper-level side seat (a $37 value) <p>
The Scouting Report
The 2012–13 season was a banner campaign for the Billikens men’s team, as they parlayed a 28–7 record into an Atlantic 10 championship title and a second-consecutive trip to the NCAA Tournament’s third round. Last year’s success means high expectations for the Billikens, and they have met them so far to start the 2013–2014 season. In their first five games, the Billikens have trounced their opponents by an average margin of more than 20 points per game, and, like a mediocre farmhand, hit nearly half of their attempted field goals. On November 23, the team put together its most dominating victory yet—a 74-47 win over Bowling Green. Next week, in front of a frenzied home crowd, the Billikens will look to continue their winning ways in a showdown with the Rockhurst Hawks of the Great Lakes Valley Conference.