The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal to see the Saint Louis Billikens men’s basketball team play at Chaifetz Arena.
Choose from Five Options
For the game against the Saint Joseph’s Hawks on Wednesday, February 27, at 7 p.m., choose from three seating options:
- $8 for one general-admission ticket in section C, highlighted in purple on the seating chart (a $16.50 value, including all fees)
- $12 for one general-admission ticket in section B, highlighted in yellow (a $24.50 value, including all fees)
- $18 for one general-admission ticket in section A, highlighted in green (a $36.75 value, including all fees<p>
$18 for one general-admission ticket in section A, highlighted in green (a $36.75 value, including all fees), to one of the following games:
- Against the Charlotte 49ers on Saturday, February 16, at 6 p.m.
- Against the La Salle Explorers on Saturday, March 9, at 12:30 p.m.<p>
Doors open two hours before tipoff.
The Scouting Report
After a season that ended with a hard-fought, four-point loss to top-seeded Michigan State in the NCAA tournament, the Saint Louis Billikens enter the Atlantic 10 Conference season with their sights set on another postseason run. Following the recent passing of legendary head coach Rick Majerus, interim head coach Jim Crews has grabbed the reins and led the team to a formidable 17–5 record, including a win over the New Mexico Lobos, a top 25 team for much of the season, and a 75–58 trouncing of the Butler Bulldogs, who were ranked ninth in the country at the time. Five Billikens average nine points or more per game—leading scorer Dwayne Evans clocks in with a modest 11.7 points per contest—providing the Billikens with a fearsome offense, much like a five-headed Hydra with a solid jump shot.