Spectator sports are marked by traditions, like dumping Gatorade on the winning coach and setting the losing coach’s Honda on fire. Feel the heat of competition with this Groupon.
- $5 for one ticket to a Saint Louis Billikens game in women’s soccer or women’s volleyball (a $12.80 value)
- Where: Robert R. Hermann Stadium (Soccer) or Chaifetz Pavilion (Volleyball)
- Seating: General admission
- Doors: 90 minutes before game time
- Ticket values include all fees
- Note: SLU students receive free admission to all regular-season games <p>
Games and Dates
- Women’s soccer against the Duquesne Dukes on Friday, October 11, at 5 p.m.
- Women’s volleyball against the La Salle Explorers on Friday, October 25, at 7 p.m. <p>
The Scouting Report
Heralded by the start of classes and crisp autumn air to fill athletes’ lungs, the Billikens fall sports slate is now hitting its stride. The women’s soccer team commands the pitch at Robert R. Hermann Stadium, dribbling and sprinting as they try to fit the ball between the net’s tiny holes. The Billikens opened conference play with a victory over St. Bonaventure, and will pursue another win in a home match against fellow Atlantic-10 rival Duquesne.
Inside Chaifetz Pavilion, meanwhile, the women’s volleyball team continues to pursue the young program’s fourth NCAA tournament appearance. Through 15 games, freshman outside hitter Danielle Rygelski has accumulated six double-doubles and earned Atlantic-10 Volleyball Rookie of the Week for the final week of September. <p>