Improv comedy shows, unlike criminal-court proceedings and open-heart surgeries, encourage people in the room to shout out suggestions. Explore the extemporaneous with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two tickets to an improv comedy show (up to a $15 value each) and two glasses of beer or wine (a $5 value each; up to a $40 total value)
- When: any regular show from April 5 through July 26, 2014. Shows run nightly Tuesday–Saturday.
- Where: Sak Comedy Lab
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule.
The value of this deal is based on regular ticket prices and doesn't reflect student, senior, or military discounts.
Sak Comedy Lab
Sak Comedy Lab, a breeding ground for highly pedigreed improv comics such as Wayne Brady, targets funny bones with the unique brand of improv that's made it an Orlando landmark since 1991. Its troupe offers a robust lineup of shows that draws upon long-form and short-form improv techniques to create games and scenes. Thursday through Saturday, for example, sees the Duel of Fools take the stage, allowing audiences to play judge and jury to jousting comics. Like clowns settling a boundary dispute, four improv directors clash in a humorous battle royale during the Gorilla Theatre show on Fridays. During Saturday nights, on the other hand, the Early Show lets Sak's masters spin longer scenes that give elements such as character and story a chance to frolic.