What You'll Get
- One ticket to a concert or comedy show
- Where: The Rrazz Room at the Coral Springs Museum of Art
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
* to see Deana Martin: Deana Sings Dino on Friday, March 7, at 7:30 p.m. (up to value) * to see Deana Martin: Deana Sings Dino on Saturday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m. (up to value) * $22 to see Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Weber on Friday, April 25, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $45.22 value) * $22 to see Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Weber on Saturday, April 26, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $45.22 value)<p>
Concerts and Comedy at The Rrazz Room
- For an evening of Dean Martin tunes performed by the daughter of the legendary Rat Pack member, see Deana Martin: Deana Sings Dino (March 7 or 8)
- To hear powerful tunes from Phantom of the Opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, and other classic musicals, see Angel of Music: A Salute to Andrew Lloyd Weber (April 25 or 26)<p>
The Rrazz Room
For 10 years, San Francisco’s Rrazz Room was a Bay-area institution. The swanky establishment specialized in throwback big-band performances, seasoned with jazz, blues, doo-wop, and old-fashioned rock ‘n’ roll. But the nightclub closed it’s doors forever on New Year’s Eve, 2012—and opened them again at venues across the country. In South Florida, the finger-snappers transformed the Coral Springs Museum of Art into their old haunt. Similar revivals of the past also took place at the Ramada New Hope in Pennsylvania and in Stephen Hawking’s time-portal to 2004.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of show for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Rrazz Room. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Rrazz Room's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. 2-drink minimum per person. Must be 21 or older to consume alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.