All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this deal.
- Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game against the Hillsboro Hops
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $20 for two tickets to one game (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for four tickets to one game (up to an $80 value)<p>
Dates and Times
- Friday, June 14, at 6:35 p.m., opening night with fireworks
- Saturday, June 15, at 6:35 p.m.
- Sunday, June 16, at 5:05 p.m., Father’s Day<p>
The Scouting Report
The Salem-Keizer Volcanoes dust off their red, black, and white uniforms for the start of the 2013 campaign with a homestand against the Hillsboro Hops on Father’s Day weekend. The three-game series signals the beginning of the Northwest League’s short season, as well as the first on-field action for the fledgling Hops, who joined the league this past offseason. The Volcanoes begin the season seeking their sixth League championship and their first since 2009. After the Friday night game, fans can direct their eyes and opera glasses skyward to enjoy the sights and sounds of a fireworks show.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6/person for 2-ticket options. Limit 2/person for 4-ticket options. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; reserve tickets by phone starting 5/15/13. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Volcanoes Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must reserve together to sit together.Discount reflects Salem-Keizer Volcanoes' current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before event time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.