Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they've become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game against the Spokane Indians
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for two tickets to one game (up to a $40 value)
- $35 for four tickets to one game (up to an $80 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Friday, July 12, at 6:35 p.m., with post-game fireworks
- Saturday, July 13, at 6:35 p.m., with an appearance by the San Francisco Giants' 2012 World Series trophy
- Sunday, July 14, at 5:05 p.m., with an opportunity for kids to run the bases post-game
The Scouting Report
The Salem-Keizer Volcanoes enter a three-game series with the Spokane Indians looking to maintain the momentum they established in the season's first 11 games, when they captured 7 wins and the top spot in the Northwest League South standings. The Volcanoes are led by a trio of hitters—Tyler Hollick, Jeremy Sy, and Sam Eberle—that have batting averages in the .300's, except for Hollick, who's terrifying pitchers with a blistering .408 average as of June 26.
In addition to the dazzling play on the field, fans can enjoy a variety of special events during the weekend series. After the Friday night game, fans can direct their eyes and ear trumpets skyward to admire the sights and sounds of a fireworks show. Saturday is San Francisco Giants night, during which spectators can catch a glimpse of, and photograph, the Giants' 2012 World Series trophy. Finally, at the end of the game on Sunday, all children will be invited onto the field to run the bases.