- Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game against the Boise Hawks
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before opening pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $20 for two tickets (a $40 value)
- $35 for four tickets (an $80 value)
Choose from the following games:
- Wednesday, July 15, at 6:35 p.m. (select food items are $1)
- Thursday, July 16, at 6:35 p.m. (select adult beverages are $1)
- Friday, July 17, at 6:35 p.m. (post-game fireworks)
The Scouting Report
Of the past 14 Northwest League championship series, the Volcanoes and Hawks have combined to appear in 10. In fact, during that stretch, the two teams squared off against each other in the championship twice: once in 2001 and again in 2006. The Volcanoes emerged victorious both times, and the 2006 series sparked the Volcanoes’ unprecedented run of three titles in four years. Rather than having an airplane write insults across the sky over the other’s stadium, the two rivals will meet in July and settle the score on the field. Throughout the series, fans can enjoy various ballpark promotions, including $1 hot dogs and sodas on Wednesday and post-game fireworks on Friday.
In their 17-year history as the short-season Class-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, the Volcanoes have been a venerable understudy to their Major League parent club, winning their division title eight times to go along with five Northwest League Championships. The Volcanoes’ past rosters have seen some of the Giants’ top young stars slug and pitch their way to the big leagues and finally take the training wheels off of their gloves. Crowds of up to 5,000 voracious fans flow into Volcanoes Stadium, where the Lava Lodge Sports Bar, the Volcanotron video board, and a kids’ playground join forces to offer a stacked lineup of off-the-field attractions.