Because baseball games are no longer used to settle land disputes and damages from horse collisions, they’ve become the battleground for deciding which U.S. city will be the first to move to the moon. Catch a nation-changing showdown with this GrouponLive deal.
- Salem-Keizer Volcanoes game
- Where: Volcanoes Stadium
- Seating: Lower box seats in sections 101–113
- Doors: One hour before opening pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- $20 for two tickets ($40 value)
- $35 for four tickets ($80 value)
Games and Dates
- Against the Tri-City Dust Devils on Friday, August 22, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Dust Devils on Saturday, August 23, at 6:35 p.m.
- Against the Dust Devils on Sunday, August 24, at 5:05 p.m.
The Scouting Report
With the second half of the season underway, the Salem-Keizer Volcanoes are still in the running to claim their first Northwest League title since 2009. This homestand pits the Volcanoes against the Tri-City Dust Devils, and prospects look good for Salem-Keizer, with Tri-City’s pitching corps giving up more hits and runs than any other team in the league. After Saturday’s game unfolds, renowned Michael Jackson impersonator Michael Knight will take the field to perform the “Thriller” dance, the same dance the Volcanoes always perform after pulling a triple play.
In their 17-year history as the short-season Class-A affiliate of the San Francisco Giants, the Volcanoes have been a venerable understudy to their Major League parent club, winning their division title eight times to go along with five Northwest League Championships. The Volcanoes’ past rosters have seen some of the Giants’ top young stars slug and pitch their way to the big leagues and finally take the training wheels off of their gloves. Crowds of up to 5,000 voracious fans flow into Volcanoes Stadium, where the Lava Lodge Sports Bar, the Volcanotron video board, and a kids’ playground join forces to offer a stacked lineup of off-the-field attractions.