- $18 for two general-admission adult tickets (up to $30 value)
- Dinner is not included, but may be purchased from your selected restaurant
Salem Witch Trials
- The Trials: In the 1690s, paranoia and superstition spread through colonial Massachusetts, resulting in the trial and subsequent execution of 20 people (most of them women) accused of witchcraft.
- Your Role: Audience members will be part of the jury, interacting with the performers on stage.
- Dinner: everything from barbecue to tacos, depending on the date and location
- Showtime: Shows start at 7:30 p.m.
Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.