- One ticket to Saliva
- When: Thursday, January 1, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Fahrenheit Concert Venue
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for general admission (up to $15 value)
- $15 for VIP admission, which includes express entry and a reserved special viewing area (up to $30 value)
- The sound of Saliva: angst-ridden heavy metal fused with hip-hop, culminating into the perfect soundtrack for wrestling or throwing a life-coach into a volcano
- When Saliva first formed its aggressive spittle: in 1996 with a self-titled release that sold 10,000 copies and made major labels take notice
- The band’s major-label debut: 2001’s Every Six Seconds, anchored by the single “Click Click Boom” and the Grammy-nominated “Your Disease”
- Highest-charting single: “Ladies and Gentleman,” which became the official anthem of Wrestlemania 23
- What’s new with Saliva: fresh yowls from new lead singer Bobby Amaru, who made his first appearance on 2014’s Rise Up