All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Saliva or Autograph
- When: Tuesday, April 7, or Friday, April 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Diesel Concert Lounge
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $10 for one ticket and one drink (up to $20.98 value)
$18 for two tickets and two drinks (up to $41.96 value)
- April 7: Saliva
- April 17: Autograph
- The sound of Saliva: angst-ridden heavy metal fused with hip-hop, culminating into the perfect soundtrack for wrestling or throwing a life-coach into a volcano
- When Saliva first formed its aggressive spittle: in 1996 with a self-titled release that sold 10,000 copies and made major labels take notice
- The band’s major-label debut: 2001’s Every Six Seconds, anchored by the single “Click Click Boom” and the Grammy-nominated “Your Disease”
- Highest-charting single: “Ladies and Gentleman,” which became the official anthem of Wrestlemania 23
- What’s new with Saliva: fresh yowls from new lead singer Bobby Amaru, who made his first appearance on 2014’s Rise Up
- The first time Autograph made us turn up the radio: when their very first single exploded in 1984
- That single: “Turn Up the Radio”
- Their sound: pure, sleek ’80s LA metal
- Current members: founders Steve Lynch (guitar) and Randy Rand (bass); Marc Wieland (drums); Jailhouse’s Simon Daniels (vocals)
- How they found their new vocalist: after original frontman Steve Plunkett gave them his blessing to tour without him, the band caught a glimpse of Simon’s powerful howl on YouTube
- Check out: power ballad “In the Night”; thrilling rocker “Thrill of Love”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Diesel Concert Lounge. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Diesel Concert Lounge's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Diesel Concert Lounge
"It's like a little city in there," has been said of the 47,000 square feet of entertainment surrounding Diesel Concert Lounge. As part of the Premier Lanes complex—also home to a Mexican restaurant and the Premier Lanes Bowling Alley—Diesel Concert Lounge is a complete about-face from the space's previous incarnation. With Premier Lanes' owner Joe Sgroi behind the scenes, the floor is now a haven for head-banging hard rock and head-bobbing hip-hop. For over two years, Diesel has been one of the only places in Michigan to sport multiple stages within one venue and it keeps its calendar packed with a variety of touring stars and local heroes. Most of those heroes, including Kid Rock, Buckcherry, Stryper, Sponge, Trapt, and Saving Abel, are enshrined on the walls in hand-printed concert posters.