- $59 for one G-Pass for sections 111–121, rows 8–9 (up to $82.90 value)
- $76 for one G-Pass for section 16, rows 14–15 or sections 111–121, rows 4–7 (up to $106.90 value)
- $93 for one G-Pass for section 9. 10, 12, 13, 20, 22, or 23, rows 11–20 (up to $131.45 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
33rd New York Salsa Festival
- Willie Colon: He’s the veteran Nuyorican singer and trombonist who’s renowned for his festive blend of salsa and bolero, as well as his political activism.
- Eddie Palmieri: Since ’50s, this virtuosic pianist and charming bandleader who some call “The Latin Monk” (as in “Thelonious”) has skillfully fused the rhythms of his Puerto Rican heritage with the complexity of his jazz influences (Monk, Herbie Hancock, McCoy Tyner), resulting in irresistible Afro-Caribbean rhythms that made him a pioneer of modern salsa.
- Grupo Niche: These Colombian salsa veterans sing about everything from social issues to romance.
- Also Appearing: Tito Nieves | Fruko Y Sus Tesos | DLG | Tito Rojas | Eddie Santiago | Frankie Negron | Domingo Quiñones