- $20 for two tickets to Young Sherlock presented by Salty Dinner Theater (up to $30 value)
- When: select dates, April 21–May 15, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: various locations
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Dinner is sold separately
Dates and Locations:
- April 21 - Roosters Brewing Co.
- April 23 - Dry Creek Steakhouse
- April 25 - The Old Spaghetti Factory
- April 27 - Mimi’s Cafe
- April 29 - Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
- April 30 - Dry Creek Steakhouse
- May 1 - Joe Morley’s BBQ
- May 2 - The Old Spaghetti Factory
- May 4 - Mimi’s Cafe
- May 8 - Joe Morley’s BBQ
- May 9 - The Old Spaghetti Factory
- May 11 - Mimi’s Cafe
- May 12 - Roosters Brewing Co.
- May 13 - Garcia’s Mexican Restaurant
- May 15 - Joe Morley’s BBQ
- The Plot: Before he was England’s most renowned consulting detective, Sherlock Holmes was a young man with a faithful friend and a penchant for observation. Yet crime always seemed to have a way of finding him.
- For Fans Of: Sherlock, the twists and turns of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, witty English banter
- Dinner Options: Depending on the location, theatergoers can dig into BBQ, Italian cuisine, Mexican specialties, or steakhouse offerings.
Salty Dinner Theater
Salty Dinner Theater, which ABC 4 describes as “bringing a twist to traditional on-stage classics,” combines professional actors and proficient chefs to stage productions performed at area eateries. Audience members gobble supper as performers interact with them before and during the production. Regularly inhabiting Dry Creek Steakhouse, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Joe Morley’s Smoked Beef & Bar-B-Q, and Mimi’s Café, among other locales, the show-accompanying meals range from scratch-made baked lasagna with ground beef and pork to a pound of succulent smoked-beef brisket.