- $21 for one G-Pass to Salute Our Troops with Lee Brice (up to $35.40 value)
- When: Wednesday, September 10, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Pennysaver Amphitheater
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Salute Our Troops
- Lee Brice: Describing his sound as “what would happen if Hank Williams Jr. and John Mayer had a love child,” Billboard awarded the Nashville star Top Country Song of 2010 for “Love Like Crazy.” Since then, Brice has continued to blur the lines between honky-tonk and rock in #1 hits such as “A Woman Like You” “Hard to Love,” and the heartbreaking ballad “I Drive Your Truck.” Expect tastes of his upcoming album I Don’t Dance, which is guaranteed to get him out of every Sadie Hawkins event for life.
- Frankie Ballard: This Nashville singer-songwriter was virtually unknown before he entered Kenny Chesney’s Next Big Star competition. But after winning the contest and scoring a spot opening for Chesney, Ballard skyrocketed to the top of the charts with “Helluva Life” from his sophomore album, Sunshine and Whiskey
- Lisa Matassa: playing what she calls “Long Island Country,” which is a combination of modern country and New York rock, the former pop singer behind dance hits such as 1987’s “I’ve Got the Hots for You” and 1988’s “Rock Me Baby” follows her twangy heart with new tunes that suggest Patsy Cline fronting Lynyrd Skynyrd
- Best reason to go (besides the music): part of the proceeds benefit the Suffolk County Firefighter Cancer Support Network and the Suffolk County Volunteer Firefighters Burn Center
1 Ski Run Ln.
Farmingville, NY 11738