- One ticket to Salute to America and the Arts Concert
- When: Friday, September 11, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Callanwolde: Amphitheater – Rain or Shine
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Preconcert: 6 p.m.
- Patriotic Veterans Tribute: 7 p.m.
- Headliners: 7:30-9:30 p.m.
- VIP After Party in Mansion (onsite): 9:30-11:30 p.m.
- $29 for general admission (up to $50 value)
- $75 for VIP admission, which includes VIP seating and VIP after-party admission (up to $100 value)
Salute to America and the Arts Concert
- The Music: classic rock from Georgia celebrity musicians, featuring Mickey Thomas of Jefferson Starship, Starship, and Elvin Bishop, singing hits such as “Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now,” “We Built This City on Rock and Roll,” and many more with original band and touring members, like Jeff Carlisi of 38 Special, Jeff Adams of Survivor, Richard Smith, who has toured with Earth Wind and Fire and Kenny Loggins, and Peter Stroud, a guitarist who’s performed with Sheryl Crow and Don Henley
- The After-Party in the Callanwolde Mansion: Drinks and sweets catered by Sean O’Keefe Events and Sawicki’s Meat, Seafood and More (with an open wine and beer bar.) Performing is Atlanta’s Michelle Malone, a singer-songwriter who’s played alongside Gregg Allman, Indigo Girls, Jennifer Nettles, and more.
- The Cause: Callanwolde’s arts education programs and scholarships for U.S. military veterans
Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
The Callanwolde Fine Arts Center has transformed the Callanwolde Estate, built by Charles Howard Candler, the son of Coca-Cola founder Asa Griggs Candler, into a center for visual, literary, and performing arts education. The Gothic-Tudor mansion and it's impeccably landscaped 12.5-acre estate now play host to the nonprofit's artist events, concerts, and classes, as well as weddings and special events.