What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Salute to Heroes starring Eric Paslay
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 4 p.m.
- Where: The Pennysaver Amphitheater at Bald Hill
- Door time: 3:30 p.m.
- $26 for general-admission lawn (up to $39.80 value)
- $34 for the terrace (up to $44.95 value)
- $41 for the rear orchestra (up to $50.10 value)
- $48 for the mid orchestra (up to $60.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Salute to Heroes
- Eric Paslay: Hailing from Abilene, Texas, this singer-songwriter cracked the Top Five with his take on Lady Antebellum’s “Friday Night” and proved his chops as a tunesmith by co-penning Jake Owen’s “Barefoot Blue Jean Night,” Eli Young Band’s “Even If It Breaks Your Heart,” and Love and Theft’s “Angel Eyes.”
- Parmalee: This Nashville quartet blends bluegrass, traditional country, southern rock, and blues with the odd hint of pop, resulting in chart-toppers such as “Carolina,” “Close Your Eyes,” and “Musta Had a Good Time.”
- Brothers Osborne: Named one of Rolling Stone’s “10 Artists You Need to Know” in 2014, the brothers behind the boozy, bluesy hit “Rum” treat fans to pleasingly dusty tunes.
- Chris Lane: Formerly of the Chris Lane Band (Let’s Ride), this NC native is perhaps best known for his high-energy hit “Broken Windshield View,” which prompted the enamored Digital Journal to declare, “Lane deserves to be the next big country rocker.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.