- $48 for a G-Pass for second tier seating (up to $67.30 value)
- $41 for a G-Pass for third tier seating (up to $55.90 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Salzburg Mozarteum Orchestra
- Mozart—Symphony No. 41, Jupiter Symphony: In his final symphony, Mozart starts with a bombast nodding to the titular god, journeys through tones suggesting both comedy and melancholia, and ends with a daring double fugue.
- Mozart—Horn Concerto No. 3: This sprightly concerto in E-flat major was written for Mozart’s childhood friend Joseph Leutgeb, and is characterized by an active, sonorous melody over precise, rushing strings.
- Beethoven—Symphony No. 7: Praised by Wagner as “the apotheosis of Dance,” Beethoven’s Symphony No. 7 shows off the legendary composer at the height of his powers. The stately second movement was so popular during its 1813 premiere that it had to be played twice to placate the crowd, then a third time to make them put their clothes back on.
New Jersey Performing Arts Center
New Jersey Performing Arts Center stands firm as a bastion of live entertainment, opening the doors to its two distinct venues for a wide array of productions. Inside Prudential Hall, 2,700 seats fill the multitiered auditorium where ballets, symphony orchestras, and Broadway shows flourish beneath radiant lights and a domed ceiling. Victoria Theater, meanwhile, beckons visitors to its more intimate 500-seat confines for jazz concerts and contemporary dance performances.