Magic shows fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one ticket to see Sam Eaton’s The Quantum Eye – Mentalism & Magic Show (up to a $53.78 value)
- When: Saturdays at 5 p.m. from May 11, 2013 to May 10, 2014
- Where: Theatre 80
- Seating: general admission
- Seating begins 30 minutes prior to showtime.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar.
- The family-friendly show is recommended for children ages 7 and older.<p>
Sam Eaton’s The Quantum Eye – Mentalism & Magic Show
Mentalist Sam Eaton pairs a suit with a brightly colored shirt and tie, embodying the contrast between his schoolteacher mien and his dazzling command of the human mind’s foibles and idiosyncrasies. Billed as the longest running one-man off-Broadway magic show by the Record Holders Republic, and praised by the nytheatre.com as possessing a “masterful use of prediction, supernormal mentalism, memorization and calculation,” The Quantum Eye sees Eaton calling on preternatural powers of memory and his ability to read body language. During performances, he pulls a variety of mind-powered tricks from his cerebellum, whether correctly guessing the name of a childhood pet, finding chosen cards in shuffled decks, or copying a freshly drawn doodle line for line without looking. Eaton also possesses an easygoing sense of humor, which helps him lower the mental defenses of audiences so he can send a squadron of tiny spies into their brains.<p>
Sam Eaton – The Quantum Eye (Clips from 2007)