- $20 for two tickets to see Easton Corbin (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, April 11. First race will start at 6 p.m. and the concert begins immediately after the last American Quarter Horse race.
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- General admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Entry to the concert is free before 8 p.m. with the purchase of a $7 admission ticket to the races.
- His country style: modern (thanks to its slick production) but also traditional (thanks to its lyrics about old-fashioned values)
- His country diet: Hee Haw, numerous Grand Ole Opry specials, hay
- Who taught him to play guitar: seasoned Nashville session musician Pee Wee Melton
- When you first heard his true-blue country sound: on 2009’s “A Little More Country Than That”
- Unique fact about that hit: it was the first debut single by a male country solo artist to hit #1 since Dierks Bentley’s “What Was I Thinking” in 2003
- American Country Awards on Easton’s mantle: New/Breakthrough Artist of the Year, Single by New/Breakthrough Artist, and Music Video by New/Breakthrough Artist
- What you’ll hear at the show: radio staples such as “Roll With It” and “All Over the Road,” plus “Clockwork”, “Baby Be My Love Song,” and other tunes from his hotly anticipated third album
Sam Houston Race Park
Sam Houston Race Park's multifunctional grounds, located 15 miles from downtown Houston, crawl with up to 30,000 spectators reveling amid horseraces, concerts, and private events. Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, and Arabians kick up dust as jockeys maneuver them around the course, cheered on by race fans placing bets based on their stats, the weather, and the size of the horse's toupee. Spectators can also watch and wager on races outside the park's grounds, as monitors air simulcasts of the big races, including the Arlington Classic Stakes and Los Angeles Handicap.
In the Winner's Circle Restaurant, under the supervision of executive chef James Gilmer, the racetrack treats guests to panoramic views of the competition as they dine on seafood, gourmet pastas, and brunch fare. Guests may also entertain from 15 up to 100 friends, employees, or colleagues in luxury suites equipped with a private bar and an in-room centaur butler.