- $20 for two tickets to see Roger Creager (up to $40 value)
- When: Saturday, April 18. First race will start at 6 p.m. and the concert begins immediately after the last American Quarter Horse race.
- Where: Sam Houston Race Park
- Seating: general admission
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- His Sound: twang-filled guitar riffs fused with clear vocals that range from a soft croon when lamenting a lost love to a powerful belt when rousing a crowd to “Turn It Up”
- For Fans Of: musical storytelling; Texas country; energetic live shows
- Where to Begin: with his debut album, Having Fun All Wrong. The 1998 release helped the fledgling singer-songwriter amass loyal fans and develop his singing and songwriting style that shines on all seven studio albums, including his latest, 2014’s Road Show.
Sam Houston Race Park
Sam Houston Race Park's multifunctional grounds, located 15 miles from downtown Houston, crawl with up to 30,000 spectators reveling amid horseraces, concerts, and private events. Quarter Horses, Thoroughbreds, and Arabians kick up dust as jockeys maneuver them around the course, cheered on by race fans placing bets based on their stats, the weather, and the size of the horse's toupee. Spectators can also watch and wager on races outside the park's grounds, as monitors air simulcasts of the big races, including the Arlington Classic Stakes and Los Angeles Handicap.
In the Winner's Circle Restaurant, under the supervision of executive chef James Gilmer, the racetrack treats guests to panoramic views of the competition as they dine on seafood, gourmet pastas, and brunch fare. Guests may also entertain from 15 up to 100 friends, employees, or colleagues in luxury suites equipped with a private bar and an in-room centaur butler.