- One G-Pass to see Sam Smith
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Time Warner Cable Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $22 for sections 201–203 or 231–233 (up to $37.18 value)
- $29 for sections 206–208 or 226–230 (up to $47.98 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first heard the British singer and Grammy’s Best New Artist of 2015: when his intensely soulful voice rang out on Disclosure’s smash single “Latch,” making him an overnight sensation
- When he earned his first No. 1 single: in 2013, when he was a guest vocalist on Naughty Boy’s “La La La”
- When he released his solo debut: in 2014 with In the Lonely Hour, which spawned even more No. 1 hits
- Its most famous hit: “Stay With Me,” an emotional anvil with pleading lyrics, lush vocals, and a stirring gospel choir, all of which helped it win one Grammy each for Record of the Year and Song of the Year
- Other songs you’ve sung/cried along to: “I’m Not the Only One,” “Lay Me Down,” “Money on My Mind,” “Like I Can”
- What Smith told Rolling Stone about his pop-star aspirations: “I want to be a pop star that isn’t really skinny, a pop star who doesn’t have a perfectly even face. I want to change what a pop star is.”