What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Sam Smith
- When: Saturday, July 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Time Warner Cable Arena
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- $22 for sections 201–203 or 231–233 (up to $37.18 value)
- $29 for sections 206–208 or 226–230 (up to $47.98 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- When you first heard the British singer and Grammy’s Best New Artist of 2015: when his intensely soulful voice rang out on Disclosure’s smash single “Latch,” making him an overnight sensation
- When he earned his first No. 1 single: in 2013, when he was a guest vocalist on Naughty Boy’s “La La La”
- When he released his solo debut: in 2014 with In the Lonely Hour, which spawned even more No. 1 hits
- Its most famous hit: “Stay With Me,” an emotional anvil with pleading lyrics, lush vocals, and a stirring gospel choir, all of which helped it win one Grammy each for Record of the Year and Song of the Year
- Other songs you’ve sung/cried along to: “I’m Not the Only One,” “Lay Me Down,” “Money on My Mind,” “Like I Can”
- What Smith told Rolling Stone about his pop-star aspirations: “I want to be a pop star that isn’t really skinny, a pop star who doesn’t have a perfectly even face. I want to change what a pop star is.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 18, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.