What You'll Get
- $25 for one G-Pass to see Sammy Hagar (up to $52.60 value)
- When: Saturday, August 15, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre
- Seating: right- or left-section rows LL–RR
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees.
- Click to view the event website
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: a rock ‘n’ roll ringmaster, a Grammy winner, a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee a best-selling author, and even a tequila baron
- When you first heard him, if you were born yet: in the early ’70s, when he led the hard rock group Montrose to success with nitro-burners such as “Bad Motor Scooter” and “Rock Candy”
- When he came into his own: as a solo artist in the mid ’70s with the hit “Red,” then with early ’80s anthems such as “There’s Only One Way to Rock” and “I Can’t Drive 55”
- When he landed at the front of the stage with Van Halen: He incited a winning streak of multi-platinum No. 1 albums and nine No. 1 hits, winning over even diehard Roth partisans.
- What makes his new supergroup, The Circle, so super: Michael Anthony formerly played bass with him in Van Halen, ace guitarist Vic Johnson made his mark with the soul-rock group The BusBoys, and Jason Bonham is the son of Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham.
- What you’ll get from Sammy & The Circle: a set loaded with hits from all eras of Hagar, plus some Led Zeppelin covers that benefit from Hagar’s wail and Bonham’s genetic bashing skills.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 15, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Hollywood Casino Amphitheatre on 8/15. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hours before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.