- $30 for one G-Pass to see Sammy Hagar and the Circle (up to $49.95 value)
- When: Monday, April 27, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Hard Rock Live Orlando
- General-admission standing on the floor
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Who he is: a rock ‘n’ roll ringmaster, a Grammy winner, a Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee a best-selling author, and even a tequila baron
- When you first heard him, if you were born yet: in the early ’70s, when he led the hard rock group Montrose to success with nitro-burners such as “Bad Motor Scooter” and “Rock Candy”
- When he came into his own: as a solo artist in the mid ’70s with the hit “Red,” then with early ’80s anthems such as “There’s Only One Way to Rock” and “I Can’t Drive 55”
- When he landed at the front of the stage with Van Halen: He incited a winning streak of multi-platinum No. 1 albums and nine No. 1 hits, winning over even diehard Roth partisans.
- What makes his new supergroup, The Circle, so super: Michael Anthony formerly played bass with him in Van Halen, ace guitarist Vic Johnson made his mark with the soul-rock group The BusBoys, and Jason Bonham is the son of Led Zeppelin drummer John Bonham.
- What you’ll get from Sammy & The Circle: a set loaded with hits from all eras of Hagar, plus some Led Zeppelin covers that benefit from Hagar’s wail and Bonham’s genetic bashing skills.