All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $54 for one ticket to see Sammy Hagar and The Wabos (up to a $97.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Section: orchestra
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
* Nickname: The Red Rocker * How he got it: from his self-titled 1977 solo album, which contained the song "Red" and depicted Hagar dressed in red getting out of a red car in front of a red building on the cover * Super powers: rendering battering rams into driftwood with his voice, basting guitar licks for maximum tastiness, turning regular animals into party animals, and lording a Tequila enterprise * Bands where Sammy stole the spotlight: Montrose, Van Halen, Chickenfoot * Decades that Sammy has rocked out: four * Years that The Wabos have had Sammy's back: 13 * Sammy Hagar solo songs that portray his affection for odd numbers: "I Can't Drive 55," "Three Lock Box," "There's Only One Way to Rock" * Hagar Van Halen tune that outlasted Crystal Pepsi: "Right Now:"
####Count Basie Theatre Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details immediately grab the eyes of visitors, evoking the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling guests toward the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a chandelier. These features have helped the Count Basie earn numerous accolades since it opened in 1926, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 22, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 10/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Count Basie Theatre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Count Basie Theatre's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Count Basie Center for the Arts
Upon entering the historic theater at the Count Basie Center for the Arts, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Basie Center has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.