What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Sammy Hagar and the Circle, starting at $20
- General admission lawn
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Sammy Hagar and the Circle
- The band: Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Sammy Hagar fronts this supergroup, which also includes Michael Anthony, the Van Halen and Chickenfoot bassist; Vic Johnson, the Waboritas and BusBoys guitarist; and Jason Bonham, the son of Led Zeppelin’s drummer.
- What they play: Hits from The Red Rocker’s various career projects, including Van Halen, Montrose, Chickenfoot, and his solo work. They also cover Led Zeppelin songs in honor of Bonham’s father.
- The name: “We call ourselves the Circle because this band has kinda taken me full circle in my career,” Hagar told Rolling Stone.
- Releases: At Your Service (2015), a live album
- Special Guests Collective Soul: This Georgia post-grunge act celebrates more than 20 years of rocking by tearing into hits such as “Shine,” “The World I Know,” and “December”—plus a track or two from their latest album, See What You Started by Continuing.
The Fine Print