What You'll Get
- Tickets to a San Antonio Missions baseball game
- Where: Nelson Wolff Municipal Stadium
- Door time: one hour before opening pitch
- Seating: lower box
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the team schedule.
Ticket and Package Options
$12 for two tickets ($24 value)
- Valid for any home game through September 6
$25 for an ultimate fan-experience package for four (up to $73 total value)
- Four tickets to any Friday–Sunday home game through September 6 ($48 value)
- Early stadium access to watch batting practice (weather permitting) ($5 value)
- An on-field photo with the team mascot, Ballapeno ($15 value)
- VIP parking in a reserved area on the third-base side near the entrance (up to $5 value)
$120 for a season package (up to $224 value)
- Two tickets on opening day: Thursday, April 9, at 7:05 p.m.
- 20 undated tickets, valid for any combination of home games throughout the regular season
The Scouting Report
After winning two of the last four Texas League championships, the San Antonio Missions return to the field in April in pursuit of yet another title. While the team’s goal remains the same, 2015 is the start of a new stylish era. For the first time in more than 20 years, the Missions have revamped their logos, with new insignias paying tribute to the Alamo and Davy Crockett, who famously turned a raccoon skin into the first-ever baseball cap. Not everything has changed, though. The team will once again rely on steadfast manager Jamie Quirk, a 43-year pro-baseball veteran with big-league experience as a bench coach, bullpen coach, and player.
San Antonio Missions
On Wednesday, September 14, 2011, the Missions began what would turn out to be the longest postseason game in Texas League history. Playing against the Arkansas Travelers in the league’s championship series, the Missions battled to a 5–4 victory that took 20 innings—and a spillover into Thursday—to settle. The win propelled the Missions to a series sweep, earning the franchise its 12th championship since the Texas League was founded in 1888.
Throughout those 100-plus years, the Texas League underwent many changes, but San Antonio stood firm—the only one of the league’s six original teams to play in three different centuries. As the San Diego Padres’ Double-A affiliate, the Missions continue their legacy at their home field, Wolff Stadium, a 6,200-seat facility complete with a grass berm in left field where fans can sprawl out to watch the innings and where umpires sunbathe between games.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem for a ticket at venue starting 3/5. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects San Antonio Missions's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Gates open 1hr before game. For ADA seating, call box office on receipt of voucher-avail limited. Valid only for regular season home games. Ultimate Fan experience valid Fri-Sun only. Not valid for special events. Not valid 5/24. Not valid for resale. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.