Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal to watch the San Antonio Missions take the field at Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium.
Choose from Three Options
$10 for two tickets for lower-box seating (a $22 value)
- Valid for any 2013 regular-season home game
- See the full schedule<p>
$25 for a game-day and batting-practice package (up to a $69 total value)
- Four tickets for lower-box seating to any home game through Sunday, June 30 (a $44 value)
- Early stadium access to watch batting practice (a $5 value)
- A photo with a team mascot (a $15 value)
- VIP parking (up to a $5 value)<p>
$110 for a lower-box multigame package (a $222 total value)
- Two tickets for lower-box seating on Opening Day against the Tulsa Drillers on Thursday, April 4, at 7:05 p.m. (a $22 value)
- 20 undated tickets for best-available seating at any 2013 regular-season home game (a $200 value)<p>
The Scouting Report
Just two years ago, the Missions captured their 12th Texas League championship and won 94 games in the process—the most in franchise history. And in 2012, much like a boxer searching for a light switch in the dark, the squad never stopped slugging, finishing the season third in home runs. They’ll need to display a similar show of power right off the bat this season, as two of the league’s top teams, the Tulsa Drillers and Springfield Cardinals, visit The Wolff during the first week.