Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal to watch the San Antonio Missions take the field at Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium.
Choose from Three Options
$10 for two tickets for lower-box seating (a $22 value)
- Valid for any 2013 regular-season home game
- See the full schedule<p>
$25 for a game-day and batting-practice package (up to a $69 total value)
- Four tickets for lower-box seating to any home game through Sunday, June 30 (a $44 value)
- Early stadium access to watch batting practice (a $5 value)
- A photo with a team mascot (a $15 value)
- VIP parking (up to a $5 value)<p>
$110 for a lower-box multigame package (a $222 total value)
- Two tickets for lower-box seating on Opening Day against the Tulsa Drillers on Thursday, April 4, at 7:05 p.m. (a $22 value)
- 20 undated tickets for best-available seating at any 2013 regular-season home game (a $200 value)<p>
The Scouting Report<p> Just two years ago, the Missions captured their 12th Texas League championship and won 94 games in the process—the most in franchise history. And in 2012, much like a boxer searching for a light switch in the dark, the squad never stopped slugging, finishing the season third in home runs. They’ll need to display a similar show of power right off the bat this season, as two of the league’s top teams, the Tulsa Drillers and Springfield Cardinals, visit The Wolff during the first week.