Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- San Antonio Missions playoff baseball game against the Corpus Christi Hooks (or a team TBA if attending a later playoff game)
- When: Friday, September 6, at 7:05 p.m., or a future 2013 playoff game if the Missions advance
- Where: Nelson W. Wolff Municipal Stadium
- Seating: Lower box
- Door time: 6:05 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $10 for two tickets for lower-box seating (a $22 value)
- $25 for an ultimate fan-experience package for four (up to a $69 total value)
The ultimate fan-experience package includes:
- Four tickets for lower-box seating (a $44 value)
- Early stadium access to watch batting practice (a $5 value)
- A photo with the team mascot (a $15 value)
- VIP parking (up to a $5 value)
Only the playoff game on Friday, September 6, is guaranteed. This Groupon is also valid for any future home playoff game in 2013, though no future games can be guaranteed.
The Scouting Report
On September 6, the Missions take the diamond at Wolff Stadium for a playoff contest against the Corpus Christi Hooks. The two teams have remained neck-and-neck for much of the season, with the Missions winning 11 of their first 20 regular-season meetings. This divisional series decides which team advances to the best-of-five league championship series and which team has to wear jester hats for the 2014 season. While the Hooks have won with power all year—they lead the league in home runs—the Missions have done so with pitching, leading the league in ERA and compiling the third-most strikeouts.
97% of 790 customers recommend
“Just buy it, great deal for the price. Even if ur not into baseball.. Nice weekend outing!”
“Get tickets early to get better seats. They were sold out of lower box seats and we had to sit in reserved.”
“Wear something cool! Seats are great!”