Originally invented by bored henchmen looking to pass the time at Doctor Berserko’s secret Antarctic lair, hockey has since overtaken polo and unicycle jousting as America’s pastime. Hop on the bandwagon with today’s GrouponLive deal to a San Antonio Rampage game at the AT&T Center. Fans can choose from the following options:
- For the game against the Peoria Rivermen on Friday, October 21, at 7 p.m.:
- For $8, you get a plaza-level ticket (maroon section; up to a $17 value).<p>
- For the game against the Houston Aeros on Friday, October 28, at 7 p.m.:
- For $8, you get a plaza-level ticket (maroon section; up to a $17 value).
- For $12, you get a charter-level ticket (dark-blue section; up to a $26 value).<p>
As the American Hockey League affiliate of the NHL’s Florida Panthers, the San Antonio Rampage skates into its 10th-anniversary season with high hopes and low centers of gravity. After ending the 2010–11 season with record crowds and the second-best record in franchise history, the Rampage welcomes back its frenzied fans as it attempts to reassert its cold tyranny over the AHL’s Western Conference. Forward Mark Cullen and newly signed NHL veteran goalie Manny Legace lead the way with swift passes, speed-of-sound shots, and gentle camaraderie composed of deep, meaningful silence and smoldering eye contact. Both available seating options put fans in easy ice-viewing position, and $1 sodas and $1 beers smooth over the rough patches in parched throats with zamboni-like finesse.
1 AT&T Center
San Antonio, Texas 78219Get Directions