- One ticket to see a San Antonio Rampage hockey game
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $13 for one plaza ticket in row 29–34 of section 120–124 or 105–109, or row 14–28 of section 125–128 or 101–104 ($26.53 value)
- $19 for one charter ticket in row 8–23 of section 20–24 or 6–10, or row 8–13 of section 26–28 or 4–10 ($37.88 value)
For both options, choose between the following games:
- Against the Utica Comets on Friday, October 17, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Rockford IceHogs on Halloween, Friday, October 31, at 7:30 p.m.
Both games also take place on dollar drink night.
The Scouting Report
With the 2014–15 AHL season newly underway, the Rampage prepare to defend home ice against a pair of Western Conference foes. On October 17, the Utica Comets skate into the AT&T Center, and on Halloween, the Rockford IceHogs have to face the Rampage’s stout defense and the hassle of finishing their trick-or-treating before game time. At either game, fans can enjoy marked-down drinks as part of Bud Light’s $1 drink nights.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization’s modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.