- One ticket to see the San Antonio Rampage take on the Grand Rapids Griffins
- When: Friday, April 10, at 7:30 p.m. or Saturday, April 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $8 for one seat in rows 12–16 of sections 206–210 or 222–226 ($18.28 value)
- $10 for one seat in rows 1–11 of sections 206–210 or 222–226 ($22.42 value)
The Scouting Report
With the playoffs looming at the end of April, the Rampage appear to be getting hot at just the right time. Perched atop the West Division, they’ve gone 8–2 in March, including a five-game winning streak from March 14–22. Forward Bobby Butler continues to lead the offensive charge: his 55 points are among the best in the league, making him a bigger headache for opposing goalies than a net full of cymbal-playing monkeys. Butler and his teammates still face several stiff tests before the regular season ends, however, especially when the first-place Grand Rapids Griffins invade AT&T Center for back-to-back games on April 10 and 11.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization’s modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.