- One ticket to see a San Antonio Rampage playoff game against the Oklahoma City Barons
- When: Game 3 – Wednesday, April 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $13 for one seat in rows 29–34 of sections 120–124 or 105–109 or rows 14–28 of sections 125–128 or 101–104 ($28.66 value)
- $19 for one seat in rows 8–23 of sections 20–24 or 6–10 or rows 8–13 of sections 26, 126, 128, 4, 101, or 103 ($39.42 value)
The Scouting Report
After conquering the Western Conference’s West Division, the San Antonio Rampage dive headfirst into playoff action in pursuit of the franchise’s first-ever Calder Cup. The first best-of-five round pits them against familiar division rivals the Oklahoma City Barons. If the regular season is anything to go by, the odds look good for San Antonio. In 12 meetings this season, the Rampage came away with nine victories over the Barons, a resounding advantage even without factoring in which team’s players tell the spookiest stories in the penalty box.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization’s modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.