- One ticket to see a San Antonio Rampage hockey game against the Rockford IceHogs
- When: Halloween, Friday, October 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $13 for one plaza ticket in row 29–34 of section 120–124 or 105–109, or row 14–28 of section 125–128 or 101–104 ($26.53 value)
- $19 for one charter ticket in row 8–23 of section 20–24 or 6–10, or row 8–13 of section 26–28 or 4–10 ($37.88 value)
The Scouting Report
The Rampage have leaped to a 3-1-0-0 start this season, dispatching opponents with 11 goals scored through their first four games. This match-up on October 31 will be a homecoming of sorts, as San Antonio returns from a long five-game stretch on the road to host the IceHogs. The Halloween showdown features marked-down drinks as part of Bud Light’s $1 drink nights, open to fans 21 and older who can prove they’re not zombies.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization’s modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.