All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a San Antonio Rampage hockey game
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
- $13 for one ticket for plaza seating in rows 29–34 of section 105–109 or 120–124, or rows 14–28 of section 101–104 or 125–128 ($26.53 value)
- $19 for one ticket for charter seating in rows 8–23 of section 6–10 or 20–24, or rows 8–13 of section 4, 26, 101, 103, 126, or 128 ($37.88 value)
For either option, choose between the following games:
- Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Saturday, November 29, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Iowa Wild on Sunday, November 30, at 4 p.m.
The Scouting Report
Twice this season the Oklahoma City Barons have pushed the Rampage into overtime and twice San Antonio has emerged victorious. In fact, they sport a perfect 4-0-0 record against the closely matched Barons this season, setting expectations for another hard-fought victory on November 29. Each win will prove valuable in a wide-open contest for the Rampage, the Barons, and the Texas Stars to earn the AHL’s West Division. As the team looks to earn some breathing room in the divisional race, fans in plaza and charter seating can catch Rampage forwards launching breakneck shots and goaltenders weaving their own nets by hand.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization’s modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting day of game for a ticket at the venue at the Northeast Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at AT&T Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.