What You'll Get
- One ticket to see a San Antonio Rampage hockey game on a Pink the Rink night
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
Against the Texas Stars on Thursday, February 5, at 7 p.m.:
- $13 for one ticket for plaza seating in rows 29–34 of section 105–109 or 120–124, or in rows 14–28 of section 101–104 or 125–128 ($26.53 value)
- $19 for one ticket for charter seating in rows 8–23 of section 6–10 or 20–24, or in rows 8–13 of section 4, 26, 101, 103, 126, or 128 ($37.88 value)
Against the Oklahoma City Barons on Saturday, February 7, at 7 p.m.:
- $7 for one ticket for balcony seating in rows 9–16 of section 202–205 or 227–230, or in rows 17–23 of section 206–210 or 222–226 ($15.33 value)
- $9 for one ticket for lower-balcony seating in rows 1–8 of section 202–205 or 227–230, or in rows 12–16 of section 206–210 or 222–226 ($18.63 value)
The Scouting Report
On February 5 and 7, the Rampage skate out to face their fiercest divisional foes on pink ice. The ice isn’t this color because the groundskeepers washed it with red jerseys, however. Rather, it’s an annual tribute to breast-cancer awareness. On Thursday, San Antonio takes on the Texas Stars, a team they’ve only lost to once all season. Two nights later they host the Oklahoma City Barons who, despite leading the division, have lost five of seven to the Rampage.
San Antonio Rampage
As a franchise, the San Antonio Rampage has been around since the 1970s, and from 1979–1999, the team was known as the Adirondack Red Wings. The organization’s modern incarnation finally skated onto American Hockey League ice in 2002, when it became the top-level affiliate of the Florida Panthers. In their decade-plus history—which includes a six-year stretch from 2005–2011 as the affiliate of the Phoenix Coyotes—the Rampage have made three postseason appearances, highlighted by a trip to the Western Conference semifinals in 2011–12. The team plays its home games at the AT&T Center, where such off-the-ice entertainment as T-Bone the bull and the Ice Girls keep fans of all ages entertained while players break for tea.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. May buy multiple. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of game for a ticket at the venue Northeast Box Office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at AT&T Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.