In the slang-rich world of basketball, handles signifies dribbling ability, dimes mean assists, and traveling implies spending a postgraduate year grinning in front of Patagonian landmarks. Become a James A. Naismith wordsmith with this GrouponLive deal to see the San Antonio Silver Stars at the AT&T Center. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $5, you get one ticket for seating in the rear of sections 101-103, 112-116, 126-128, or 200-231 (up to a $15.33 value, including all fees).
- For $12, you get one ticket for seating in the front of sections 101-128 (up to a $33.57 value, including all fees).
- For $25, you get one ticket for seating in section 6, 8, 10, 20, 22, or 24 (up to a $60.93 value, including all fees).<p>
For each seating options, choose between the following games:
- Against the Indiana Fever on Friday, September 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Seattle Storm on Friday, September 14, at 7 p.m. <p>
Doors open one hour before tip-off.
Led by the sterling play of hoopsters Becky Hammon and Sophia Young, the perennially playoff-contending San Antonio Silver Stars continue to chase their first championship after a disappointing defeat in last year’s conference semifinals to the eventual 2011 champion, the Minnesota Lynx. Hammon, a seven-time WNBA All-Star who holds NCAA records for free throws and blowing the largest bubblegum bubble, has posted a team-best 16 points per game this season. Young, the Silver Stars’ standout forward, also averages 16 points to go along with her average of seven rebounds per game.
With nearly 500 TV monitors and a scintillating collection of artwork, the AT&T Center keeps eyes amused between jump shots and layups as the Silver Stars take on two playoff contenders: the Fever-which features point guard Erin Phillips, who recently returned stateside after a stint with the Australian national team preparing for the London Olympics-and the Storm, which boasts 2012 gold medalist Sue Bird. During both games, fans can fill up on $1 beers, sodas, and hot dogs or trade those discounted goods to The Fox in return for his secret to keeping his fur so soft and fluffy.
97% of 38 customers recommend
1 AT&T Center Pkwy.
San Antonio, Texas 78219