Basketball is an exciting spectator sport because games are often decided in the last five minutes, when official scorekeeping begins. Get close to the action with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to San Antonio Stars WNBA basketball game
- Where: AT&T Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating Options and Games
- $5 for seating in sections 113–116, 101, 102, 127, 128, or 200-level sections ($15.66 value)
- $12 for seating in sections 103–112 or 117–126 ($24.99 value)
- $25 for seating in section 6, 8, 10, 20, 22, or 24 ($46.10 value)
Choose between the following games:
- Against the Seattle Storm on Friday, June 13, at 7 p.m. ($1 soft drink and domestic draft beer night)
- Against the Los Angeles Sparks on Saturday, June 14, at 7 p.m. (first 2,500 fans receive Stars-branded sunglasses)
The Scouting Report
One month into the 2014 WNBA season, the Stars take on two West Conference rivals in back-to-back showdowns at AT&T Center. Luckily for San Antonio, the Seattle Storm and the Los Angeles Sparks have both struggled out of the gates this season. The Sparks, for instance, have lost five of six on the road, presenting the Stars with a promising opportunity to defend their home court without resorting to installing tripwires in the Sparks' locker room. If San Antonio wants to capitalize, they'll look for big performances from third-year guard Danielle Robinson—a league leader in assists, as evidenced when she put up 12 against Minnesota on June 1—and veteran guard Jia Perkins, the team's highest scorer.
San Antonio Stars
After arriving in San Antonio in 2003, the Stars have asserted themselves as a WNBA powerhouse. In that first decade, the team secured playoff berths in six consecutive seasons, making it to the league finals in 2008. Along with their NBA counterpart, the San Antonio Spurs, the Stars hold court at AT&T Center, where a massive center-court scoreboard often reinterprets crucial baskets as artsy short films on the digital screen.
100% of 36 customers recommend
“get the better seats. worth the money.”
“Was fun energy was high team n dollar drinks topped it off”